November 1
Ever witness what happen to a bull when it sees red.
Does it think before attacking?
Or does it attack straight?
We know damn well what a bull can be like when its in a rage.
It attack anyone thats moving,regardless of age.
It seem to me, this bull, that being nice have a price to pay
The price you pay is so heavy, that you'll be bankrupt straight away.
The bull learned how to control its anger, using all his might
To overcome the demon that is controlling him inside.
I'm still fighting this demon,give me time to show.
Soon,I'll overcome my demon and our love will grow.
Bla, I wrote this on 315 bus when I was going to meet shasi they all just now. Just came into my mind, so decide to write it down. I used very simple words so hope you guys can understand. Hahas! Pretty good poem/rap? I think so! LOL!
Does it think before attacking?
Or does it attack straight?
We know damn well what a bull can be like when its in a rage.
It attack anyone thats moving,regardless of age.
It seem to me, this bull, that being nice have a price to pay
The price you pay is so heavy, that you'll be bankrupt straight away.
The bull learned how to control its anger, using all his might
To overcome the demon that is controlling him inside.
I'm still fighting this demon,give me time to show.
Soon,I'll overcome my demon and our love will grow.
Bla, I wrote this on 315 bus when I was going to meet shasi they all just now. Just came into my mind, so decide to write it down. I used very simple words so hope you guys can understand. Hahas! Pretty good poem/rap? I think so! LOL!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home